Schedule a Video Conference
To schedule a video conference with the Eastern District of Kentucky, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Attorney's Name
- Attorney's Cell Phone Number
- Client's Name
- Case Number
- Date and Time of the Conference
- Courthouse (city) where the Conference is to be held
- Estimated Length of the Conference
- Institution and a Contact Number; e.g. Grayson County Detention Center, (270) 259 - 3636
Be sure to confirm this conference with institution prior to booking it here.
We require that the reservation be made at least 24 hours prior to the date and time of the video conference.
REMEMBER: Grayson Detention Center is Central Standard Time (CST)
You will be notified of any scheduling conflicts should they arise.
When arriving at the courthouse please contact the Office of Information Technology at 859-233-2506 or ask a Court Security Officer to call for you.
Remain in the front entrance area for court staff to escort you to where the video conference will be held.
***Failure to follow these instructions could result in delayed video conferences.***