PETIT JUROR INFORMATION
Special Instructions:THE TRIAL ASSIGNED FOR TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2016 WILL GO ON AS SCHEDULED. PLEASE REPORT TO THE JURY ASSEMBLY ROOM IN THE U.S. DISTRCT COURT BUILDING IN COVINGTON. CELL PHONES, WEAPONS AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES OF ANY KIND ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE OCURTHOUSE. ALSO REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR ID FOR VERIFICATION TO ENTER THE BUILDING WE ARE LOCATED AT 35 w. 5TH STREET IN COVINGTON, KENTUCKY
* You may contact the Jury Clerk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If reporting for the first time, check the mileage from your home to the courthouse and report your mileage to the clerk.
* Parking is available at the Mid-Town Parking garage located at the corner of Fifth and Scott Street or City Center Garage located at 7th and Scott Streets. Please allow yourself extra time to get from the parking garage to the courthouse.
* You may contact the office at 859-392-7925 Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Cell phones are not permitted.