Petit Juror Information
|Jurors to report:||423 - 579|
|Location:||U.S. District Court, 110 Main Street, Pikeville, KY|
See SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
CALL JURY MESSAGE TO CONFIRM
|Date:||Monday, OCTOBER 18, 2021|
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CALL THE JURY MESSAGE AT 1-844-625-5003 AFTER 6:00 P.M. THE EVENING BEFORE YOU ARE SCHEDULED TO REPORT. The recorded message will advise of any changes, such as an updated reporting date, or reporting instructions if you are to appear. You must have your participant number when you call.
- ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE FEDERAL BUILDING MUST PRESENT A PHOTO I.D. SUCH AS A DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- CELL PHONES, ELECTRONIC DEVICES, SHARP OBJECTS AND NEWSPAPERS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- You may email requests to be excused to the Jury Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If reporting for the first time, check the mileage from your home to the courthouse and report your mileage to the clerk.
- We are located on Main Street, Beside the Post Office (Across from Pikeville City Park).
- You may park in the parking garage located on Hambley Boulevard.
- Refer to the packet that you received in the mail for additional information.